EDICOM Sponsors the E-Invoicing Exchange Summit Americas in Miami
The E-Invoicing Exchange Summit Americas is the only forum dedicated to E-Invoicing in the Americas. The conference will be held in Miami from May 9 to 11, 2022.
EDICOM sponsors this year’s forum as one of the leading EDI, e-Invoicing and Electronic VAT Compliance provider. We develop international projects in more than 80 countries worldwide from our headquarters in Europe and America.
Key Topics to be covered
During the conference, a great variety of presentations, user case studies, roundtables and panel discussions will address the key challenges of the industry when it comes to driving the digital transformation.
- E-Invoicing as Leverage for a Digital Strategy: Global Best Practices
- An E-Invoice Exchange Framework for the U.S. – Moving from Concept to Pilot: Update from the Business Payments Coalition
- E-Invoicing and Continuous Transaction Controls in the Digital Age
- Global Developments in PEPPOL
- The New Frontier: E-Invoicing in Transnational Operations
- Global Interoperability Framework - Collaboration in the Connected World
- Effective AP Automation with RPA and AI: How and When
On Monday, May 9, all participants are invited to join two workshops: First, the E-Invoice Exchange Market Pilot Work Group of the Business Payments Coalition will discuss the next steps for an E-Invoice Exchange Framework for the United States and second, the OpenPeppol Workshop will focus on the implementation of PEPPOL in the Americas. The conference itself will take place on Tuesday and Wednesday, May 10 and 11, 2022.
Global e-Invoicing & VAT Compliance in all your Electronic Transactions
EDICOM has extensive international knowledge of the different electronic invoicing systems. We analyze and study the models in many countries to offer solutions that adapt to the technological requirements of each one. Thanks to our specialized teams and our Global Compliance Platform, we manage the generation and sending of your electronic tax documents with any public authority and suppliers in full compliance with any requested technical requirements.
- International e-Invoicing: Our solutions meet the requirements of the countries in which you operate in terms of e-Invoicing between companies, individuals, and public administrations.
- International VAT Compliance: Full compliance with the obligation to declare VAT in compliance with electronic forms developed in various countries.
- Additional Compliance: Electronic transport declarations, electronic accounting, electronic tax reporting... We automate your processes according to the requirements of each country from which you operate.
Consult EDICOM's Global Compliance Map to discover the countries where we offer solutions that comply with local requirements.
Also, we are a certified PEPPOL Access Point, which allows us to connect your company with organizations and administrations at the international level. The use of a common, interoperable standard with PEPPOL is essential to achieve a cross-border public procurement model. Through the PEPPOL platform, companies and governments can exchange invoices, purchase orders, shipping notices, price catalogs, etc.