EDICOM Sponsors the E-Invoicing Exchange Summit Americas in Miami
The E-Invoicing Exchange Summit Americas is the only forum dedicated to E-Invoicing in the Americas. The conference will be held in Miami from April 24 to 26, 2023.
EDICOM sponsors this year’s forum as one of the leading EDI, e-Invoicing, and Electronic VAT Compliance provider. We develop international projects in more than 80 countries worldwide from our headquarters in Europe and America.
Key Topics to be covered
This year's main topic will focus on e-Invoice adoption in the US and the pilot project promoted by the Business Payments Coalition along with the Federal Reserve. On Monday, April 24, all participants are invited to join the workshop hosted by the Business Payments Coalition. The E-Invoice Exchange Market Pilot Work Group of the Business Payments Coalition will convene on April 24 to celebrate the launch of the E-Invoice Exchange Framework for the U.S.
EDICOM is taking part in the pilot as an Access Point and is looking for companies to participate using its solution.
Also during the conference, a great variety of presentations, user case studies, roundtables, and panel discussions will address the key challenges of the industry when it comes to driving digital transformation. Take a look at the agenda.
- E-Invoicing as leverage for a digital strategy: Global best practices
- The Exchange Framework is here! Moving the US forward with broad E-Invoice adoption
- ViDA and the global tax digitization tsunami: How to overcome business pitfalls
- E-Invoicing and Continuous Transaction Controls in the Digital Age
- Global developments in Peppol
- Effective AP automation with RPA and AI: How and when
- Global Interoperability - Collaboration in the connected world
The current digital tax environment is not an easy one to navigate, to say the least. Tax authorities are using a huge variety of models around the world. From diverse legislative changes to new reporting requirements and up to real-time invoicing, a multitude of requirements need to be considered. While it is critical to navigate the global compliance chaos, E-Invoicing offers much more: a huge potential for process optimization and efficiency gains.
Global e-Invoicing & VAT Compliance in all your Electronic Transactions
EDICOM has extensive international knowledge of the different electronic invoicing systems. We analyze and study the models in many countries to offer solutions that adapt to the technological requirements of each one. Thanks to our specialized teams and our Global Compliance Platform, we manage the generation and sending of your electronic tax documents with any public authority and suppliers in full compliance with any requested technical requirements.
- International e-Invoicing: Our solutions meet the requirements of the countries in which you operate in terms of e-Invoicing between companies, individuals, and public administrations.
- International VAT Compliance: Full compliance with the obligation to declare VAT in compliance with electronic forms developed in various countries.
- Additional Compliance: Electronic transport declarations, electronic accounting, electronic tax reporting... We automate your processes according to the requirements of each country from which you operate.
Consult EDICOM's Global Compliance Map to discover the countries where we offer solutions that comply with local requirements.
Also, we are a certified PEPPOL Access Point, which allows us to connect your company with organizations and administrations at the international level. The use of a common, interoperable standard with PEPPOL is essential to achieve a cross-border public procurement model. Through the PEPPOL platform, companies and governments can exchange invoices, purchase orders, shipping notices, price catalogs, etc.