France: Challenges of the New Electronic Invoicing System
Electronic invoicing between businesses and tax e-reporting will be required beginning in 2024. With the goal of assisting businesses in this challenge, EDICOM has organized an exclusive event in collaboration with Deloitte Société d'Avocats in which the best experts will provide all the necessary information to successfully comply with this new obligation.
1. Context of the Reform:
- What are the reform's goals and when will it be put into effect?
- The foundation of electronic billing and reporting
- What laws are being implemented now and in the future?
2. French e-invoicing model presentation:
- Actors involved and focus on the role of Plateforme de Dématérialisation Partenaire.
- New concept of e-Reporting.
- An explanation of the invoice life cycle and its effects.
3. Important actions in e-invoicing implementation:
- Flow and risk analysis.
- The significance of specifying requirements.
- Next steps