How do we make Global EDI possible?
We propel the success of our clients
For us there only exists one form of understanding our work, and it is committing ourselves to the success of the commercial relationships of our clients.
To this end we adopt a firm commitment to permanently develop, improve, and adapt our solutions and services, thereby propelling our client’s activity through advanced technological platforms that are guaranteed to achieve the highest levels of excellence in quality and management.
To achieve this commitment to service, we define 4 essential qualities:
- International Presence: Edicom provides its services from its headquarters in Europe and the Americas. It is a management model that guarantees our clients international coverage for initiating their ecommerce projects in all parts of the world.
- Profitability: Our B2B ecommerce solutions contribute to the improved consolidation of the business relations of our users with all of their trading partners. Our solutions reduce the costs and response times associated with diverse commercial operations, enabling access to new markets and clients.
- Experience: Since 1996 EDICOM has continued to advance and improve its core activity as provider of solutions for the transfer and integration of data between businesses. It has been an extensive journey that has resulted in EDICOM becoming a true specialist in technologies such as EDI and electronic invoicing. Today we are one of the world leaders for these types of solutions, and one of the companies in the sector with the greatest worldwide presence.
- Determination: We are firmly committed to making our customers’ business relations flow more smoothly. This is why we develop transparent solutions for our clients that are user-friendly and rule out any technical complexity.
Service Level Agreement
| || |
EDICOM reaches a quality agreement for the service provided to customers based on three key variables.
- 99'9% of Solutions Availability
- Maximum incident resolution time
- Updated software versions